EXAIR's Super Air Knife is the latest generation of our engineered air knife thatdramatically reduces compressed air usage and noise when compared to other blowoffs.
EXAIR's Air Knives offer a more efficient way to clean, dry, or cool parts, webs or conveyors on your production lines. They deliver a uniform sheet of laminar airflow with hard-hitting force while remaining exceptionally quiet. Multiple lengths up to 108" and four materials are available. Super Air Knives, Full Flow Air Knives, and Standard Air Knives are perfect for conveyor cleaning, part drying and washing, scrap removal, pre-paint blowoff, cooling and cleaning wide webs and much more!
Super Air Knife
It provides the best performance with a 40:1 air amplification ratio, making it the most efficient. It is the best choice for all applications.
- • In stock up to 108" long with a laminar airstream that is uniform, forceful and quiet.
- • Lowest operating cost and quietest of EXAIR's three air knife styles.
- • Available in Aluminum, 303 and 316 Stainless Steel and PVDF.
- • Compressed air inlets are provided on each end and on the bottom.
- • Part drying after wash
- • Sheet cleaning in strip mills
- • Conveyor cleaning
- • Part or component cooling
- • Web drying or cleaning
- • Envirnomental separation
- • Pre-paint blowoff
- • Bag opening/filling operations
- • Scrap removal on converting operations
- • Quiet - 69 dBA for most applications
- • Minimal air consumption
- • 40:1 air amplification
- • Uniform airflow across entire length
- • Variable force and flow
- • No moving parts - maintenance free
- • Easy mounting - compressed air inlets on each end and bottom
- • Compact, rugged, easy to install
- • Stainless steel screws in all models
- • Recessed hardware
- • Stock length to 108° (2743mm) in aluminium, 303 stainless steel, and 316 stinless steel (ss- for temperatures up to 800° F (427°c), food processing or corrosive envirnoments), and PVDF up to 54° (1372mm) for superior corrosion resistance
- • Special length available
- • Unlimited system lengths of uninterrupted airflor available
Standard Air Knife
A quiet, energy effi cient way to clean, dry or cool parts, webs or conveyors. The Standard Air Knife utilizes the coanda effect(wall attachment of a high velocity fluid) to create air motion in its surroundings. Using a small amount of compressed air as a power source, the Standard Air Knife pulls in large volumes of surrounding air to produce a high flow, high velocity curtain of air for blowoff.
It provides good performance with a 30:1 air amplification ratio that is less efficient than the Super Air Knife. It is a good choice when a less expensive alternative is required.
- • It is louder and uses more compressed air than the Super Air Knife.
- • Available in aluminum and 303 stainless steel
- • Compressed air inlets are provided on each end.
Full-Flow Air Knife
EXAIR's Full-Flow Air Knife is an eff ective way to clean, dry or cool parts, webs or conveyors. It utilizes the Coanda effect to pull in large volumes of surrounding air, producing a high flow, high velocity curtain of air.
It provides good performance with a 30:1 air amplification ratio. The Full-Flow Air Knife is the least expensive and is a good choice for tight spaces.
- • Air consumption and sound level falls between Super Air Knife and Standard Air Knife.
- • Compressed air inlet(s) are provided on the rear.
Air Knife Accessories
Discover how to simplify installation, provide flexible positioning and adjust the force for your air knife.
- • Universal Mounting Systems are adjustable, precise, sturdy and corrosion resistant mounting brackets for any style air knife
- • Shim sets for all air knives are used to adjust the air gap which increase or decrease force and flow