A low cost, reliable, maintenance free solution to a variety of industrial spot cooling problems. Using an ordinary supply of compressed air as a power source, vortex tubes create two streams of air, one hot and one cold, with no moving parts.
Vortex Tubes converts compressed air into an effective and efficient spot cooling solution to many production problems.
Vortex tubes can produce:
- • Temperatures from -50° to +260°F (-46° to +127°C)
- • Flow rates from 1 to 150 SCFM (28 to 4,248 SLPM)
- • Refrigeration up to 10,200 Btu/hr. (2,570 Kcal/hr.)
Temperatures, flows and cooling power are adjustable over a wide range using the control valve on the hot end exhaust..
Great for protecting your hard working and heat generating tools, and cooling hot melt adhesives, soldered parts, heat seals, machined plastics and more!
Adjustable Spot Cooler
A low cost, reliable, maintenance free solution to a variety of industrial spot cooling problems. With the turn of a knob, you can select the temperature best suited to your application.
The Adjustable Spot Cooler provides a precise temperature setting from -30°F (-34°C) to room temperature.
The Adjustable Spot Cooler incorporates a vortex tube that converts an ordinary supply of compressed air into cold air.
- • It can produce temperatures from -30° to +70°F (-34° to +21°C)/li>
- • Parts included for fl ow rates of 15, 25, and 30 SCFM (425, 708 and 850 SLPM).25 SCFM (708 SLPM) generator is factory installed.
- • It can produce refrigeration up to 2,000 Btu/hr. (504 Kcal/hr.)
A swivel magnetic base provides easy mounting and portability
A proven way to reduce downtime and increase productivity on a variety of operations involving small parts where heat is a problem. EXAIR's Mini Cooler produces a stream of 20°F (-7°C) cold air to prevent heat build-up. Th e Mini Cooler is particularly effective on high speed operations to prevent burning, melting and heat related breakage. Operation is quiet (76 dBA) and there are no moving parts to wear out.
- • Produces a stream of 20°F (-7°C) air
- • Compact - easy to mount in tight locations
- • Prevents burnouts
- • Helps prolong tool life
- • Meets OSHA noise and pressure requirements
Vortex Tube Accessories
These accessories aid to discover the Vortex Tube for your application, provide flexibility of the Btu/Hr. capacity for your Vortex Tube and can reduce noise from you Vortex Tube. Also find replacement parts for any size Vortex Tube.
- •Cooling kits help to determine which individual Vortex Tube will provide a spot cooling solution for your process operation
- • Generator kits allow you to create different Btu/Hr.
- • Mufflers for both hot and cold ends reduce the noise level of a Vortex Tube