A new solution to an old problem. Heat build up on dry machining operations reduces tool life and machining rates. The Cold Gun Air coolant System produces a stream of clean, cold air at 50°F (28°C) below supply air temperature. Operation is quiet and there are no moving parts to wear out. It will remove heat to prolong tool life and increase productivity on machining operations when liquid coolants cannot be used. Th e Cold Gun is also an alternative to expensive mist systems. It eliminates the costs associated with the purchase and disposal of cutting fluids and worker related health problems from breathing airborne coolants or slipping on wet floors.
Cold Gun quickly and quietly converts compressed air into cold air for cooling machining operations. Replaces expensive mist systems and prolongs tool life. EXAIR's Cold Gun is non-adjustable to prevent freeze-up during use. Cold airflow and temperature drop are factory set to optimize the gun'scooling capability.
- • Produces cold air that's 50°F (28°C) below supply air temperature
- • Prevents tool burning
- • Eliminates wheel loading
- • Meets OSHA noise and pressure requirements
Cold Gun Accessories
Cold Guns can have one or two cold outlets, here are the hose kits for these spot coolers.
- • Single Point Hose Kits provide a pinpoint or fan nozzle for applications needing a more concentrated flow of cold air
- • Dual Point Hose Kits provide two pinpoint and fan nozzles for applications which may require a larger area of cold air