- • Festo's proximity sensors are sensors specially adapted and optimised for use with Festo drives. They detect the magnetic field of permanent magnets built into the piston of the cylinder, thus indirectly indicating the position of the piston rod.
- • The available range covers freely configurable proximity sensors, modules, and solutions for special applications such as explosion protection, acids, food, cooling lubricants, weld field, etc.
- • The sensors in the SIE… series keep a close watch on all metals. From detection through to distance measurement of metallic objects.
- • Contactless position transmitters continuously record the movement of the piston in the position measuring range and output that information as a standardised analog current or voltage signal. They are the ideal solution for all applications involving object detection and process monitoring such as thickness measurement, wear, Good/Bad testing etc.
Pressure and vacuum sensors
- • Pressure sensors and vacuum switches for controlling all pressure values: programmable or as a modular product.
- • Diagnosis and condition monitoring processes can be simplified by monitoring flow rates. An altered flow rate is often an indicator of impending problems. In addition, the quality of finished products can also be monitored.
- • Thanks to their optical functions, the sensors cover a wide range of different functions, from colour recognition and detection of very small parts to laser distance sensors. All fully coordinated with the products and services from Festo.
- • The SVE4 signal converter converts the analog output signal of a sensor into switching points, which can be directly taught on the signal converter. Perfect everywhere where the accessibility of sensors is limited.
Air gap sensors
- • Pneumatic sensors are contactless signal generators. They are especially suitable for endposition sensing and position control where high precision is required. Small dimensions allow them to be used in hard-to-access positions, at a wide range of ambient temperatures and in situations of heavy dirt accumulation.
- • Pneumatic, electric or inductive sensing of semi-rotary drive end positions is possible with corresponding limit switch attachments, which are screwed directly onto the drive unit.
- • The sensor boxes feature sturdy construction for use in rough environments and can withstand corrosive and dusty environments. A ideal product for the entire process technology spectrum.
- • Electrical limit switches are used for signalling in end positions or intermediate positions. Depending on their connection, they can be applied as N/O contacts, N/C contacts or changeover switches.
- • Extensive range of accessories for every application.
- • Mounting kits
- • Sensor brackets
- • Clips
- • Position marker