AIRnet provides a complete compressed air distribution solution from start to finish. We continuously add and upgrade our products to ensure the highest efficiency of your distribution network.
The lightweight materials and modular technology gives you the advantage of modifying or expanding your network without affecting your operations.
With a global network of 8,000 service technicians, AIRnet provides extensive after-sales services dedicated to customer satisfaction around the world.
FOR ANY EXISTING PIPING NETWORK
The piping system can be connected to any existing network and it can be modified easily to meet any changes on the industrial floor. All AIRnet components are adjustable and reusable to facilitate future network extensions.
AIRNET ALUMINIUM IS ISO 8573-1 CERTIFIED
The purity of the compressed air plays a very important role in determining the quality of the end product. ISO 8573-1: 2010 specifies the purity of the compressed air with respect to particles, water and oil, independent of the location in the compressed air system at which the air is measured.
- • Chrome-free anodizing ensures no internal pollution, making system corrosion free.
- • The leakage rate is zero
- • Pressure deop reduced to minimum.
- • The system remains clean, protecting all downstream equipment's.
- • AIRnet is 100% modular, utilizing recyclable materials and ensuring reusable component parts.
- 10 year warranty and unique design provides total peace of mind.
- • A pressure drop below 0.2 bar/2.9 psi drives down energy costs.
- • Dewpoint sensing and control adapt energy consumption to the real load of the dryer.
- • An adjustable dewpoint enables you to adapt the dryer to your actual needs.